CS/HB 1085: Women's Health
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Quality Subcommittee ; Plakon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dorworth ; Gaetz ; Harrell ; Randolph ; Renuart ; Snyder
Women's Health; Creates "Kelly Smith Gynecologic & Ovarian Cancer Education & Awareness Act"; requires DOH to disseminate & display information about gynecologic cancers; requires department to encourage women to discuss risks of gynecologic cancers with their health care providers; requires State Surgeon General to post link to gynecologic cancer information on CDC Internet website; encourages DOH to seek any available funds to promote gynecologic cancer awareness, etc.
• Introduced -HJ 94
• Referred to HHS Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Quality Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health and Human Services Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 389
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 389
• CS by Health and Human Services Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 386
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/25/11, 11:45 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 804
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 804
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 930
• Read 3rd time -HJ 930
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 930
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 1018
• Referred to Health Regulation -SJ 1018
• Withdrawn from Health Regulation -SJ 1011
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1282 -SJ 1011
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1011
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1012
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 1012
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1218
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-91
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.