CS/HB 1263: Trucking
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Adkins ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) McKeel
Trucking; Cites act as "Small Trucker Relief Act"; creates Trucking Regulation Workgroup to develop report concerning rules & regulations affecting small trucking firms.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 114
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 04/04/11, 1:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 453
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 450
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 588
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 588
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/12/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 619
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 619
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/20/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 702
• Read 3rd time -HJ 702
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 702
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.