SB 2130: Pollution Control
GENERAL BILL by Budget
Pollution Control; Revises requirements for the deposit of funds used in providing financial assistance for water pollution control. Requires that such funds be deposited into the department's Federal Grants Trust Fund rather than the department's Grants and Donations Trust Fund. Specifies additional uses of moneys deposited into the Federal Grants Trust Fund.
Last Action: 5/26/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-58, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2000 (Ch. 2011-69)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7142 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2130) by Budget
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/06/11
• Introduced -SJ 331
• Read 2nd time -SJ 374
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 427
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 427
• Immediately certified -SJ 450
• Requests House concur or failing to concur appoint conference cmte -SJ 450
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 574
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 574
• Read 2nd time -HJ 574
• Amendment(s) adopted (012821) -HJ 574
• Read 3rd time -HJ 575
• Passed as amended; YEAS 90 NAYS 27 -HJ 575
• Immediately certified -HJ 584
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 584
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Senators Alexander (Chair), Negron (Vice Chair); Gaetz, Gardiner, Siplin, Thrasher (At Large); Budget Conference Committee on FRS/Retirement: Ring (Chair), Benacquisto; Budget Conference Committee on Professional Deregulation: Hays (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on Governmental Reorganization: Gaetz (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on SEED Fund: Gaetz (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on State Employee Group Health Insurance: Negron (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice/Justice: Fasano (Chair), Bennett, Evers, Joyner, Sachs, Storms, Thrasher; Budget Conference Committee on Education Pre-K - 12/PreK-12: Simmons (Chair), Bullard, Detert, Dockery, Montford, Wise; Budget Conference Committee on General Government/Government Operations: Hays (Chair), Dean, Diaz de la Portilla, Jones, Ring; Budget Conference Committee on Health and Human Services/Health Care: Negron (Chair), Flores, Garcia, Norman, Richter, Sobel; Budget Conference Committee on Higher Education/Higher Education: Lynn (Chair), Altman, Braynon, Oelrich, Siplin; Budget Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development/Transportation and Economic Development: Gaetz (Chair), Benacquisto, Bogdanoff, Hill, Latvala, Margolis, Smith -SJ 507
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives Williams, T. (Chair), Albritton, Artiles, Bembry, Crisafulli, Goodson, Ingram, Porter, Rooney, Sands -HJ 778
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 1132
• Conference Committee Report adopted (671186) -SJ 1132
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 1132
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 1712
• Conference Committee Report adopted -HJ 1713
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1713
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 1848
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-58, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2000 (Ch. 2011-69)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.