SB 1152: Repeal of a Workers’ Compensation Independent Actuarial Peer Review Requirement
GENERAL BILL by Richter
Repeal of a Workers’ Compensation Independent Actuarial Peer Review Requirement; Repealing provisions relating to the duty of the Financial Services Commission to contract for a periodic report regarding an actuarial peer review and analysis of the ratemaking process of any licensed rating organization that makes rate filings for workers’ compensation insurance, etc.
Last Action: 2/29/2012 Senate - Laid on Table
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget -SJ 93
• Introduced -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/19/12, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Budget -SJ 279
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 282
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/02/12, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Now in Budget -SJ 325
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/27/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/29/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 719
• Substituted HB 4087 (Died on Calendar in Senate) -SJ 719
• Laid on Table
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.