HB 4087: Repeal of a Workers' Compensation Independent Actuarial Peer Review Requirement
GENERAL BILL by Albritton
Repeal of a Workers' Compensation Independent Actuarial Peer Review Requirement; Repeals provision relating to duty of Financial Services Commission to contract for periodic report regarding actuarial peer review & analysis of ratemaking process of any licensed rating organization that makes rate filings for workers' compensation insurance.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 3rd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 151
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 11/16/11, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 174
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 174
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 12/08/11, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 177
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 177
• Introduced -HJ 151
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 442
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 479
• Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 479
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 679
• Received -SJ 679
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 719
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 719
• Substituted for SB 1152 -SJ 719
• Read 2nd time -SJ 719
• Amendment(s) pending (467644) -SJ 719
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Pending amendment(s), withdrawn (467644) -SJ 785
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.