CS/SB 1392: Transportation Accessibility
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Benacquisto
Transportation Accessibility; Providing a tax exemption for the sale or lease of accessible vehicles, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Transportation; Budget -SJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/19/12, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 306
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 306
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 303
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/09/12, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• Now in Budget -SJ 484
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 790
• Amendment(s) adopted (407818) -SJ 790
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 790
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 878
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 878
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.