CS/CS/SB 1304: Tax Administration
GENERAL BILL by Budget ; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax ; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
Tax Administration; Revising the excise tax rates levied upon each ton of phosphate rock severed; specifying the period during which the rates apply; revising the distribution of the revenues received; deleting obsolete provisions; providing that charges for the storage of towed vehicles are taxable, unless the vehicles are impounded by a local, state, or federal law enforcement agency; subjecting a dealer to monetary and criminal penalties for the willful failure to collect certain taxes or fees after notice of the duty to collect the taxes or fees by the Department of Revenue, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32) -SJ 1326
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• SPB 7038 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1304) by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Referred to Budget; Rules -SJ 142
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 161
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Introduced -SJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 01/24/12, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Now in Budget -SJ 280
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 289
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/28/12, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/29/12, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 776
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Budget read 1st time -SJ 778
• Now in Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 907
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 907
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1325
• Substituted CS/HB 7099 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 1326
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32) -SJ 1326
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.