SB 1990: Developmental Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Budget
Developmental Disabilities; Requiring that the Agency for Persons with Disabilities review a waiver support coordinator’s performance to ensure that the support coordinator meets or exceeds criteria established by the agency; authorizing the agency to consult with the Department of Health, the Agency for Health Care Administration, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, and the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services concerning procedures related to the storage, preparation, serving, or display of food and procedures related to the detection and prevention of diseases caused by certain factors in the environment, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Conference Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2012-118)
Location: In conference committee
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7096 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1990) by Budget
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 528
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/12
• Introduced -SJ 528
• Read 2nd time -SJ 630
• Read 3rd time -SJ 630
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 630
• Requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to conference -SJ 630
• Immediately certified -SJ 630
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 838
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 839
• Read 2nd time -HJ 839
• Amendment(s) adopted (986707) -HJ 839
• Read 3rd time -HJ 839
• Passed as amended; YEAS 88 NAYS 23 -HJ 839
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 846
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives Hudson (Chair), Baxley, Bileca, Corcoran, Cruz, Davis, Diaz, Pafford, Schwartz, Wood, Young -HJ 899
• Conference Committee appointed: Budget Conference Committee on Budget/Appropriations: Alexander (Chair), Negron (Vice Chair), Bennett (At Large), Gaetz (At Large), Gardiner (At Large), Joyner (At Large), Rich (At Large), Thrasher (At Large); Budget Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice/Justice: Bogdanoff (Chair), Evers, Smith, Storms; Budget Conference Committee on Education Pre-K - 12/PreK-12: Simmons (Chair), Detert, Gardiner, Montford, Ring; Budget Conference Committee on Finance and Tax: Norman (Chair), Alexander, Gaetz, Siplin; Budget Conference Committee on General Government/Government Operations: Hays (Chair), Braynon, Bullard, Diaz de la Portilla, Dockery, Jones, Thrasher; Budget Conference Committee on Health and Human Services/Health Care: Negron (Chair), Fasano, Flores, Garcia, Oelrich, Rich, Richter, Sobel; Budget Conference Committee on Higher Education/Higher Education: Lynn (Chair), Altman, Sachs, Siplin, Wise; Budget Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development/Transportation and Economic Development: Benacquisto (Chair), Bennett, Dean, Gibson, Latvala, Margolis -SJ 704
• Died in Conference Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2012-118)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.