HB 4059: Property and Casualty Insurance
GENERAL BILL by Metz
Property and Casualty Insurance; Repeals requirement that FSC provide annual report to Legislature consisting of specified data & analysis related to aggregate net probable maximum losses, financing options, & potential assessments of Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund & Citizens Property Insurance Corporation.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 149
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 11/02/11, 8:30 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 2 -HJ 172
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 172
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 11/15/11, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -HJ 173
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 173
• Introduced -HJ 149
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 442
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 477
• Passed; YEAS 95 NAYS 21 -HJ 477
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 832
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 832
• Died in Banking and Insurance
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.