HB 4061: Uniform Home Grading Scale
GENERAL BILL by Bernard
Uniform Home Grading Scale; Repeals provisions relating to required adoption by Financial Services Commission of uniform home grading scale to grade ability of home to withstand wind load from tropical storms or hurricanes.
Last Action: 4/8/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-92
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 11/02/11, 8:30 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 172
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 172
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 11/15/11, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -HJ 173
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 173
• Introduced -HJ 149
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 442
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 476
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 477
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 832
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 832
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 1248
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1248
• Substituted for SB 1814 -SJ 1248
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1248
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1248
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 1248
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1716
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-92
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.