SB 810: OGSR/Donor Information/House Museums Designated as National Historic Landmarks
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation
OGSR/Donor Information/House Museums Designated as National Historic Landmarks; Amending provisions relating to an exemption from public records requirements provided for information that identifies a donor or prospective donor to publicly owned house museums designated by the United States Department of Interior as National Historic Landmarks who desires to remain anonymous; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 3/7/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7015 (Ch. 2012-217) -SJ 915
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7008 submitted as a committee bill (SB 810) by Environmental Preservation and Conservation
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/09/12, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 111
• Introduced -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/26/12, 3:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 279
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 915
• Substituted HB 7015 -SJ 915
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7015 (Ch. 2012-217) -SJ 915
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.