CS/SB 830: OGSR/Physician Workforce Surveys/Department of Health
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Health Regulation
OGSR/Physician Workforce Surveys/Department of Health; Amending provisions relating to exemptions from public records requirements for personal identifying information contained in physician workforce surveys submitted to the Department of Health by physicians and osteopathic physicians; saving the exemptions from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; removing the scheduled repeal of each exemption, etc.
Last Action: 2/29/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7035 (Ch. 2012-220)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7010 submitted as a committee bill (SB 830) by Health Regulation
• Referred to Health Regulation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/12/12, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 70
• Favorable by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/07/12, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 349
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 350
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/27/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 696
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 716
• Substituted HB 7035 -SJ 716
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7035 (Ch. 2012-220)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.