CS/HB 1061: Traffic Control
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Artiles ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Combee ; Smith
Traffic Control; Revises provisions for enforcement of traffic control signals using traffic infraction detector; prohibits notice of violation or traffic citation for right on red violation; revises provisions for hearings; requires traffic control signals to maintain certain signal intervals & display durations based on posted speeds.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Appropriations Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7125 (Ch. 2013-160)
Location: In committee/council (APC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 105
• Introduced -HJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/14/13, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 4 -HJ 272
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 269
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 284
• Died in Appropriations Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7125 (Ch. 2013-160)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.