CS/SB 1342: Traffic Control
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Abruzzo
Traffic Control; Revising provisions for enforcement of specified provisions using a traffic infraction detector; providing that initiating a proceeding to challenge the delivery or attempted delivery of the notice of violation or a citation waives any challenge or dispute as to delivery; providing circumstances under which a reviewing traffic enforcement officer may issue a notice of violation or traffic citation for a red light violation; requiring traffic control signals to maintain certain signal intervals and display durations based on posted speeds, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
Location: In committee/council (ATD)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 100
• Introduced -SJ 100
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 273
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 273
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 274
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.