CS/SB 1464: Office of the Attorney General
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Lee
Office of the Attorney General; Revising the Legal Affairs Revolving Trust Fund with regard to which funds are required to be transferred to the General Revenue Fund unallocated; providing that rewards for reporting Medicaid fraud shall be paid from the Operating Trust Fund; revising duties of the Department of Legal Affairs relating to manufacturer certification of dispute-settlement procedures; authorizing, rather than requiring, the office to bring an action for complaints involving discriminatory housing practices, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1147 (Ch. 2013-207) -SJ 599
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 168
• Introduced -SJ 168
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/18/13, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 03/27/13, 9:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 273
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 494
• Read 2nd time -SJ 599
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1147 -SJ 599
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1147 (Ch. 2013-207) -SJ 599
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.