CS/HB 7115: Numeric Nutrient Criteria
GENERAL BILL by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; State Affairs Committee ; Raburn
Numeric Nutrient Criteria; Authorizes DEP to implement specified provisions to control nutrient load in state waters & implement specified nutrient standards; provides for deletion of specified rule from Florida Administrative Code; provides that specified numeric nutrient rules are subject to certain rule provisions & exempt from ratification by Legislature; directs department to establish certain numeric interpretations of the narrative nutrient criterion for certain estuaries & submit a specified report.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1808 (Ch. 2013-71) -HJ 1010
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 336
• Referred to Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 370
• On Committee agenda-- Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee, 04/01/13, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 407
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 402
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 413
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Substituted CS/SB 1808 -HJ 1010
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1808 (Ch. 2013-71) -HJ 1010
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.