CS/SB 1808: Numeric Nutrient Criteria
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Numeric Nutrient Criteria; Authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to implement specified provisions to control nutrient load in state waters; providing for deletion of a specified rule from the Florida Administrative Code; directing the department to establish numeric interpretations of the narrative nutrient criterion for certain estuaries and waters, subject to specified provisions and standards, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
• SPB 7034 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1808) by Environmental Preservation and Conservation
• Referred to Community Affairs -SJ 273
• Introduced -SJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 403
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 398
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/16/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 474
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 559
• Amendment(s) failed (596312) -SJ 559
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 4 -SJ 559
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 979
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 979
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1009
• Substituted for CS/HB 7115 -HJ 1010
• Amendment(s) failed (145273) -HJ 1010
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1043
• CS passed; YEAS 103 NAYS 13 -HJ 1043
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-71
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.