SB 282: Florida Kidcare Program
GENERAL BILL by Garcia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Flores ; Soto ; Joyner
Florida Kidcare Program; Clarifying that undocumented immigrants are excluded from eligibility; providing eligibility for optional payments for medical assistance and related services for certain lawfully residing children; clarifying that undocumented immigrants are excluded from eligibility for optional Medicaid payments or related services, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Location: In committee/council (AHS)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 31
• Introduced -SJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/25/14, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 335
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 335
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.