CS/CS/SB 280: Public Records/Participants in Treatment-based Drug Court Programs
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Garcia
Public Records/Participants in Treatment-based Drug Court Programs; Exempting from public records requirements information from the screenings for participation in a treatment-based drug court program, substance abuse screenings, behavioral health evaluations, and subsequent treatment status reports regarding a participant or a person considered for participation in a treatment-based program; providing for exceptions to the exemption; providing for retroactive application of the public record exemption; providing for future repeal and legislative review of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/14/14, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 136
• Introduced -SJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/26/14, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 356
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 356
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 361
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 443
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 507
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 581
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 581
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 781
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Received -HJ 780
• Read 2nd time -HJ 809
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 109 -HJ 809
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 819
• CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 819
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 778
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-174
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.