CS/CS/HB 175: Emergency Communication System
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Finance and Tax Subcommittee ; Steube ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Fresen ; Mayfield ; Raburn
Emergency Communication System; Revises provisions relating to Emergency Communications Number E911 System; revises provisions for administration, distribution, & use of E911 fee; provides for prepaid wireless E911 fee; revises provisions for accounting, distribution, use, & auditing of Emergency Communications Number E911 System Fund. APPROPRIATION: $440,713.00
Last Action: 6/20/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-196, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 177 (Ch. 2014-197)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 01/08/14, 9:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 152
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 152
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 02/19/14, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 160
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Introduced -HJ 21
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 136
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/20/14, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 339
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 336
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 330
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/26/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 354
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 373
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• In Messages
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 375
• Received -SJ 375
• Withdrawn from Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 687
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 687
• Substituted for CS/SB 294 -SJ 687
• Read 2nd time -SJ 687
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 722
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 722
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 823
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-196, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 177 (Ch. 2014-197)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.