CS/HM 233: Federal Government Shutdown/Prorated Reduction of Federal Taxes
MEMORIAL by Local and Federal Affairs Committee ; Nunez
Federal Government Shutdown/Prorated Reduction of Federal Taxes; Urges Congress to authorize prorated reduction of all federal taxes to compensate for services reduced or discontinued during Federal Government shutdown.
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 25
• Introduced -HJ 25
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/06/14, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 3 -HJ 219
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 208
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 277
• Died in Finance and Tax Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.