CS/HB 7099: Tax Credit Scholarship Programs
GENERAL BILL by Choice and Innovation Subcommittee ; Finance and Tax Subcommittee ; Workman ; Diaz, M.
Tax Credit Scholarship Programs; Revises provisions related to Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program; creates Florida Sales Tax Credit Scholarship Program.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died pending review of CS, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 850 (Ch. 2014-184)
Location: Pending Reference Review
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Choice and Innovation Subcommittee -HJ 205
• Introduced -HJ 205
• On Committee agenda-- Choice and Innovation Subcommittee, 03/18/14, 12:30 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by- Choice and Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4 -HJ 327
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Choice and Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 324
• Died pending review of CS, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 850 (Ch. 2014-184)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.