CS/SB 860: Military and Veterans Affairs
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benacquisto ; Hukill ; Sachs ; Gaetz ; Abruzzo ; Altman ; Bean ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Braynon ; Bullard ; Clemens ; Dean ; Detert ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Evers ; Flores ; Galvano ; Garcia ; Gardiner ; Gibson ; Grimsley ; Hays ; Joyner ; Latvala ; Lee ; Legg ; Montford ; Negron ; Richter ; Ring ; Simmons ; Simpson ; Sobel ; Soto ; Stargel ; Thompson ; Thrasher
Military and Veterans Affairs; Revising participation requirements and authorizing certain courses for the Educational Dollars for Duty program; establishing the Florida Veterans’ Walk of Honor and the Florida Veterans’ Memorial Garden; directing the Office of Economic and Demographic Research and the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability to provide a specified analysis of certain grant and entrepreneur initiative programs; establishing Florida Is For Veterans, Inc., within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, etc. APPROPRIATION: $22,189,498
Last Action: 3/11/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7015 (Ch. 2014-1), CS/CS/CS/HB 851 (Ch. 2014-62) -SJ 235
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7020 submitted as a committee bill (SB 860) by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/06/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 69
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 207
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 207
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 225
• Read 2nd time -SJ 233
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7015 -SJ 235
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7015 (Ch. 2014-1), CS/CS/CS/HB 851 (Ch. 2014-62) -SJ 235
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.