CS/SB 468: Package Stores
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Grimsley
Package Stores; Providing the licensed premises may have one entrance opening into another building or room; providing for a door to that entrance and a separate outside entrance, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2015 Senate - Withdrawn from further consideration -SJ 503
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 62
• Introduced -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/18/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 3 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 227
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 229
• Withdrawn from Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 503
• Withdrawn from further consideration -SJ 503
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.