CS/SB 530: School District Policy
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Ring
School District Policy; Revising provisions relating to standards of ethical conduct to apply to administrative personnel and school officers; requiring school districts to review and revise their bullying and harassment policy at specified intervals; requiring school districts to notify parents of their ability to access homework assignments through a local instructional improvement system, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Fiscal Policy -SJ 67
• Introduced -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/18/15, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 504
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 504
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 504
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.