CS/CS/SB 1264: Education
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Education Pre-K - 12 ; Legg
Education; Requiring the Agency for State Technology to establish and publish information technology architecture standards for purposes of implementing digital classrooms by a specified date; establishing requirements for the agency or a contracted organization with respect to the establishment and assessment of digital classrooms information technology architecture standards; authorizing enterprise resource software to be acquired by certain fees and agreements, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 122
• Introduced -SJ 122
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/11/15, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/18/15, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 226
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 232
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 600
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 603
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 600
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.