CS/CS/SB 644: Florida ABLE Program Trust Fund/State Board of Administration
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Benacquisto
Florida ABLE Program Trust Fund/State Board of Administration; Creating the Florida ABLE Program Trust Fund within the State Board of Administration; authorizing sources of funds; specifying the purpose of the trust fund and authorized uses of the assets; providing for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund; providing a directive to the Division of Law Revision and Information, etc.
Last Action: 5/22/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-57, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/17/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 159
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 76
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 156
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/25/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 260
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 269
• Read 2nd time -SJ 303
• Read 3rd time -SJ 303
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Immediately certified -SJ 303
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 637
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Received -HJ 637
• Substituted for HB 937 -HJ 743
• Read 2nd time -HJ 743
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 790
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 791
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 656
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-57, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.