CS/CS/SB 7006: Early Learning
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Education Pre-K - 12 ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Legg
Early Learning; Including large family child care homes in local zoning regulation requirements; revising certain minimum standards for child care facilities; providing for the inspection of programs regulated by the department; providing exemptions from child care facility licensing standards; revising restrictions on residential property insurance coverage to include coverage for large family child care homes; requiring the Office of Early Learning to conduct a pilot project to study the impact of assessing the early literacy skills of certain VPK program participants, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Education Pre-K - 12
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 01/21/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/17/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 157
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 146
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/14/15, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 426
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 426
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 600
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 605
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 600
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.