CS/CS/HB 7075: Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee ; Transportation and Ports Subcommittee ; Rooney
Transportation; Provides criteria for transportation services procurement and for governing body of independent special district regulating the operation of public vehicles; revises penalties for traffic offenses; revises provisions relating to prohibition of viewer or screen visible from driver's seat of motor vehicle, vehicles following too close, oversize loads, vehicle length, port vehicles, DOT responsibilities, surety bonds, turnpike revenue, the adopted work program, long-range transportation plans, small county outreach, the Strategic Intermodal System Plan, the Central Florida Expressway Authority; removes provisions for statewide transportation corridors.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Transportation, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2015-163)
Location: In committee/council (TR)
Bill Text: PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 219
• Referred to Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 249
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/24/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 307
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 302
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/02/15, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 439
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 444
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 536
• Amendment(s) failed (821517) -HJ 537
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 562
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 563
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 453
• Received -SJ 453
• Died in Transportation, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2015-163)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.