CS/SB 326: State-owned Motor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Brandes
State-owned Motor Vehicles; Requiring the Department of Management Services to prepare a plan regarding the centralized management of state-owned motor vehicles; requiring the department to submit the plan to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date; prescribing requirements for the plan; requiring the department to conduct certain evaluations while developing the plan, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/02/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 27
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/16, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.