CS/HM 69: Haitian American Heritage Month
MEMORIAL by Local and Federal Affairs Committee ; Watson, B. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; DuBose ; Geller ; Jenne
Haitian American Heritage Month; Urges Congress to recognize month of May as "Haitian American Heritage Month."
Bill Text: PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 10/07/15, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 3 -HJ 157
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 155
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/13/16, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 12
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 137
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 6 -HJ 218
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 218
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/26/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 280
• CS adopted -HJ 281
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 258
• Received -SJ 258
• Died in Commerce and Tourism, companion bill(s) passed, see HR 9057 (Adopted)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.