HB 7041: OGSR/Florida Center for Brain Tumor Research
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Trumbull
OGSR/Florida Center for Brain Tumor Research; Amends provisions that provide exemption from public records requirements for information held by Florida Center for Brain Tumor Research; removes scheduled repeal of exemption.
Last Action: 2/23/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7024 (Ch. 2016-48) -HJ 554
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 133
• Introduced -HJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/21/16, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 258
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 258
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Substituted CS/SB 7024 -HJ 554
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7024 (Ch. 2016-48) -HJ 554
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.