CS/HB 7043: Education
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations Subcommittee ; Education Committee ; Fresen
Education; Creates Florida College System Performance-based Incentive for Florida College System institutions & Florida Best and Brightest Teacher Scholarship Program; revises provisions relating to preeminent state research universities program, state university system performance-based incentives, & teacher liability insurance.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Higher Education, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 719 (Ch. 2016-58), HB 5003 (Ch. 2016-62), CS/CS/HB 7029 (Ch. 2016-237)
Location: In committee/council (HE)
Bill Text: PDF
- Higher Education (HE)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 133
• Introduced -HJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/16, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4 -HJ 335
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 332
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 363
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 465
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 488
• CS passed; YEAS 81 NAYS 31 -HJ 488
• In Messages
• Referred to Higher Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 480
• Received -SJ 480
• Died in Higher Education, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 719 (Ch. 2016-58), HB 5003 (Ch. 2016-62), CS/CS/HB 7029 (Ch. 2016-237)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.