CS/CS/SB 750: Temporary Cash Assistance Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Hutson ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Negron
Temporary Cash Assistance Program; Revising the consideration of income from certain illegal noncitizen or ineligible noncitizen family members in determining the family’s eligibility for temporary cash assistance, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2016 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 715
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/14/16, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/17/16, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 3 NAYS 1 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 424
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 427
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 497
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/16, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 641
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 641
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/16 -SJ 627
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 642
• Read 2nd time -SJ 715
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 563 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 715
• Laid on Table -SJ 715
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.