CS/SB 148: Students Remaining on School Grounds During School Hours
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Garcia
Students Remaining on School Grounds During School Hours; Requiring schools in certain districts to obtain written parental consent before permitting students to leave school grounds during the lunch period, etc.
Last Action: 4/19/2017 House - In Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/21/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 149
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 149
• Introduced -SJ 47
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/22/17, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Now in Rules -SJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/29/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 277
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 421
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 430
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 430
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.