CS/CS/HB 1107: Pub. Rec./Workers' Compensation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Albritton
Pub. Rec./Workers' Compensation; Provides exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information filed with DFS, AHCA, or DOAH pursuant to Workers' Compensation Law; specifies persons to whom & circumstances in which such confidential information may be disclosed; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides finding of public necessity.
Last Action: 4/20/2017 House - CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 768
Location: First Passage
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 118
• Introduced -HJ 118
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 373
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 367
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee -HJ 389
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 491
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 610
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 608
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 632
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 737
• Amendment(s) adopted (686415, 928923) -HJ 738
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 767
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 768
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.