SB 490: Tax on Sales, Use, and Other Transactions
Tax on Sales, Use, and Other Transactions; Providing an exemption from the sales and use tax for the sale of certain clothing, wallets, bags, school supplies, and personal computers and related accessories during a specified period, etc. APPROPRIATION: $225,000.00
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 72
• Introduced -SJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 04/03/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 291
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 291
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.