SB 660: Florida Insurance Code Exemption for Nonprofit Religious Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Brandes
Florida Insurance Code Exemption for Nonprofit Religious Organizations; Revising criteria under which a nonprofit religious organization that facilitates the sharing of contributions among its participants for financial or medical needs is exempt from requirements of the code, etc.
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/10/18, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 53
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 141
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 141
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/18/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.