CS/CS/HB 1287: Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee ; Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Henry
Transportation; Authorizing a mobile carrier to be operated on sidewalks and crosswalks within a county or municipality under certain circumstances; authorizing a motor vehicle to be equipped with certain lamps or devices under certain circumstances; revising the number of times certain persons may elect to attend a basic driver improvement course; revising presale requirements for issuance of a specialty license plate; revising voting membership requirements for certain metropolitan planning organizations based on population; establishing toll amounts charged on segments of an express lane when the average travel speed falls below a certain speed, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Transportation, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 141 (Ch. 2018-145), HB 215 (Ch. 2018-130), CS/CS/HB 1079 (Ch. 2018-103), CS/SB 1552 (Ch. 2018-86)
Bill Text: PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 112
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 339
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 413
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 413
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/06/18, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 535
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 592
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 614
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 694
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 694
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 691, 692
• Read 2nd time -HJ 812, 813
• Amendment(s) adopted (025421, 116995, 175041, 394999, 398367, 549987, 816979, 988245) -HJ 813, 825
• Amendment 814195 not allowed for consideration
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 875, 876
• Amendment(s) adopted (196599, 339531, 420503, 469411, 616375, 875509, 918961) -HJ 876, 883
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 883
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 881
• Received -SJ 879
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Transportation, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 141 (Ch. 2018-145), HB 215 (Ch. 2018-130), CS/CS/HB 1079 (Ch. 2018-103), CS/SB 1552 (Ch. 2018-86)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.