SB 1094: Trespass on Airport Property
GENERAL BILL by Simmons
Trespass on Airport Property; Providing enhanced criminal penalties for a trespass upon the operational area of an airport with specified intent if specified signage is posted, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 523 (Ch. 2018-151) -SJ 916
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 82
• Introduced -SJ 82
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/12/18, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/20/18, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Now in Rules -SJ 374
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/18, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 564
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 1002
• Read 2nd time -SJ 916
• Substituted HB 523 -SJ 916
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 523 (Ch. 2018-151) -SJ 916
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.