CS/HB 1155: Anatomical Gifts
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; La Rosa
Anatomical Gifts; Authorizes nonprofit surgical training center to become donee of anatomical gifts for education, research, or training purposes; defines "nonprofit surgical training center"; prohibits such center from providing an anatomical gift to another facility.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 102
• Introduced -HJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 437
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 444
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/21/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 659
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 659
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 713
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 747
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 747
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Education; Rules -SJ 729
• Received -SJ 764
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.