CS/HB 661: Business Filings
GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Miller, M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Burgess ; Edwards-Walpole
Business Filings; Authorizes certain persons & entities to correct certain documents; provides that correction filed for certain reasons are not subject to department fee; requires department to send notice of filing of record through e-mail or send copy of document to mailing address of entity, representative, or agent; provides notice requirements for department if record changes entity's e-mail or mailing address.
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 59
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c) -HJ 338
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 338
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/13/18, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 594
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 594
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 671
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 828
• Read 2nd time -HJ 836, 837
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 904
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 904
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 725, 726
• Received -SJ 761
• Withdrawn from Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 765
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 801
• Substituted for CS/SB 610 -SJ 766
• Read 2nd time -SJ 766
• Read 3rd time -SJ 766
• CS passed; YEAS 29 NAYS 2 -SJ 766
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1020
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-58
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.