HB 7045: The Legislature/Date for Convening 2020 Regular Session
GENERAL BILL by Rules and Policy Committee ; Nunez
The Legislature/Date for Convening 2020 Regular Session; Fixes date for convening 2020 Regular Session of the Legislature.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 1114
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 367
• Introduced -HJ 367
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/31/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 462
• Read 3rd time -HJ 462
• Passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 4 -HJ 462
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 346
• Received -SJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -SJ 564
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/18 -SJ 912
• Read 2nd time -SJ 821
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 923
• Passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 3 -SJ 923, 924
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1114
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.