CS/HB 7085: Health Care Disaster Preparedness and Response
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Health and Human Services Committee ; Massullo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Edwards-Walpole
Health Care Disaster Preparedness and Response; Directs DOH, in coordination with Division of Emergency Management & local emergency management agencies, to maintain a statewide registry of persons with special needs; requires nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health agencies and nurse registries to have an emergency management plan & to conduct staff training; reassigns responsibility from DOH to AHCA for establishing & maintaining online database for licensees providing residential or inpatient services to report information regarding emergency status, planning, & operations; requires licensees to provide for continuation of services under emergency conditions. APPROPRIATION: $3,584,150.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 622 (Ch. 2018-24)
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 609
• Introduced -HJ 609
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/22/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 673
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 670
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 668, 669
• Read 2nd time -HJ 708, 709
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 736, 737
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 737
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 732, 733
• Received -SJ 768
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 622 (Ch. 2018-24)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.