HB 1417: Melbourne-Tillman Water Control District, Brevard County
LOCAL BILL by Altman
Melbourne-Tillman Water Control District, Brevard County; Provides public hearing notice requirements for the 2019-2020 budget year; revises voting requirements relating to the stormwater management user fee.
Last Action: 5/24/2019 - Vetoed by Governor
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 140
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 379
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 448
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 448
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/19, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 540
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 540
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 624
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 662
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 662
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules
• Received -SJ 360
• Placed on Local Calendar, 05/01/19 -SJ 765
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 685
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 688
• Read 3rd time -SJ 688
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 688
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1130
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.