CS/SB 184: Aging Programs
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Book
Aging Programs; Transferring the powers, duties, and functions of the Department of Elderly Affairs relating to hospices, assisted living facilities, adult family-care homes, and adult day care centers to the Agency for Health Care Administration; establishing that the agency is the lead agency responsible for the regulation of hospices, assisted living facilities, adult day care centers, and adult family-care homes, etc.
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/11/19, 4:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/20/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/07/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 45
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 196
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/14/19 -SJ 237
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 229
• Read 2nd time -SJ 235
• Amendment(s) adopted (590476) -SJ 235
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 236
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 251
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 251
• Immediately certified -SJ 254
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 576
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Received -HJ 576
• Substituted for CS/HB 7019 -HJ 605
• Read 2nd time -HJ 605
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 646
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 402
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 402
• Approved by Governor -SJ 578
• Chapter No. 2019-11
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.