CS/SB 1056: PACE Center for Girls
PACE Center for Girls; Authorizing the Department of Juvenile Justice to contract with the PACE Center for Girls for specified services, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Ordered enrolled -SJ 659
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 78
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 154
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/23/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 188
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/04/20 -SJ 228
• Read 2nd time -SJ 228
• Read 3rd time -SJ 228
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Immediately certified -SJ 228
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 812
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/20
• Received -HJ 812
• Read 2nd time -HJ 989
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1024
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1024
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 659
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.