CS/HB 1091: Environmental Enforcement
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Fine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hogan Johnson ; Toledo
Environmental Enforcement; Increases civil penalties for violations of certain provisions relating to beach & shore construction, Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve, aquatic preserves, state water resource plan, artesian wells, pollution, operating terminal facility without discharge prevention & response certificates, discharge contingency plans for vessels, Pollutant Discharge Prevention & Control Act, Clean Ocean Act, pollution of surface & ground waters, regulation of oil & gas resources, Phosphate Land Reclamation Act, sewage disposal facilities, pollution control, reasonable costs & expenses for pollution releases, necessary permits, dumping litter, small quantity generators, abatement of imminent hazards caused by hazardous substances, hazardous waste generators, transporters, or facilities, & coral reef protection; provides that certain conditions constitute separate offenses.
Last Action: 2/11/2020 House - Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 550
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 95
• Introduced -HJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 499
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 550
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 550
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.