SB 7034: OGSR/Residential Facilities Serving Victims of Sexual Exploitation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice
OGSR/Residential Facilities Serving Victims of Sexual Exploitation; Abrogating the scheduled repeal of provisions relating to location information of specified places that serve child victims of commercial sexual exploitation; abrogating the scheduled repeal of provisions relating to location information of residential facilities that offer services for certain victims of human trafficking, etc.
Last Action: 2/26/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 7013 -SJ 341
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Criminal Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 185
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/27/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 184
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/19/20, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20 -SJ 346
• Read 2nd time -SJ 341
• Substituted HB 7013 -SJ 341
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 7013 -SJ 341
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.