Senator Dorothy L. Hukill
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, Chair
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
- Commerce and Tourism
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities
- Community Affairs
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability
- Joint Committee on Public Counsel Oversight
Consists of parts of Lake, Marion, and Volusia counties
No bills introduced.
No bills co-introduced.
Senator Hukill to File Personal Financial Literacy Education Act for Students
September 8, 2014
Senator Hukill's Poet Laureate Bill Signed into Law
June 20, 2014
Senator Hukill's POW-MIA Chair of Honor Memorial Signed Into Law
June 13, 2014
Senator Hukill to Present 2014 Student Leadership Awards
May 16, 2014
- April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month" in Florida - Senate Resolution [pdf] 4/3/2014
- Senator Hukill Proclaims March 29, 2014 VFW Post 3282 Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day [pdf] 3/31/2014
- Sen. Hukill's E-Newsletter Vol1 No 4 [pdf] 7/24/2013
- SPACE MEETING INVITATION: Sen. Hukill's E-Newsletter Vol.1, No. 3 [pdf] 6/10/2013
Senator Hukill 'Legislator of the Year' by FL Manufacturers
December 19, 2013
Senator Dorothy L. Hukill & Eileen Sperl-Hawkins, author of “Another Door”, ...
December 18, 2013
Senator Dorothy Hukill speaking at press conference on her Personal Financi ...
December 10, 2013
Senator Dorothy L. Hukill honors “Leaders 4 Life™” nominee Kevin Tierney wi ...
December 3, 2013
Personal & Career
- Elected to the Senate in 2012
- Volusia County Legislative Delegation Chair, 2012-2013; Lake County Delegation Vice Chair, 2012-2013
- House of Representatives, 2004-2012
Other Public Service
- City of Port Orange, Mayor, 2000-2004
- City of Port Orange, Vice Mayor, 1998-2000
- Town of Ponce Inlet, Councilwoman, 1992-1994
|Born:||September 20, 1946 in New York City, New York. Moved to Florida in |